[geeks] FYI - Low Cost Postscript printer in US

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Fri Feb 20 14:24:56 CST 2004

On Fri, Feb 20, 2004 at 09:07:00AM -0800, Nadine Miller wrote:
> Can anyone suggest a reasonably priced laser printer
> that does duplex?
>
> I have an HP LJ 3something that does duplex, but it's
> a bit of a behemoth.

I suppose it depends on your values of "reasonably priced" and
"behemoth".  Our home network printer is a HP LJ 4MPlus with a duplexer,
and it just sits there in the corner and does its thing.  I've had it
about ...  must be eight or nine years now, and don't plan oin retiring
it until I can afford to replace it with a LJ 4500DN.  You could
probably pick one up used for a pretty reasonable price, though the
duplexer might be harder to obtain reasonably, and I can't remember the
size of the LJ3 clearly enough to remember if the 4M plus duplexer
would be smaller.

 : alaric at caerllewys.net|alaric-ruthven at earthlink.net|alaric at novylen.net  :