[geeks] M$ Ad humor...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Feb 16 19:14:18 CST 2004

On Feb 16, 2004, at 7:19 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> Seriously, the distributor may have decided to drop it across all
> newsstands they manage. I don't think the supermarket decides what goes
> on the rack, only what can not go on the rack (think "Juggs" 8^). I
> think a distributor manages the magazine rack in many/most
> supermarkets...

Yup.  When I was managing convenience stores, we didn't get to request
any magazines, we only got to the distributor what *not* to send us.  I
got tired of telling them "no more Barely Legal, no more Ass Fetish,
and don't even think of putting Hustler in here".  I just silently
pulled them from the shelves and returned them at the end of every
month.

I ended up subscribing to MacAddict and saving a ton of money anyway,
so it's not all bad....

--
Kurt Huhn
kurt at k-huhn.com