[geeks] M$ Ad humor...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Feb 16 14:11:26 CST 2004

On Feb 16, 2004, at 2:32 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> The contenders are:
>
>  - one linux image running on two z900 mainframe CPUs
>
>  - one WIndows Server 2003 image running on two 900 MHz Intel Xeon CPUs

Jeepus Crow!  Why the hell wasn't the report done with identical
hardware?  Why?  I'll tell you why, mate.  Because Linux would wipe the
floor, ceiling, and walls with MS, that's why!

Oh, my aching head.  This is why I don't pick up any of those PC
magazines, ever, and I stay away from those crappy IT trade rags
entirely.  It just makes me angry every time I pick one up and see that
kind of bull.

--
Kurt Huhn
kurt at k-huhn.com