[geeks] M$ Ad humor...

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Feb 16 13:40:27 CST 2004

This ad campaign was announced a few weeks ago.  All based on
either studies that MS ran themselves or based upon studies
sponsored by Microsoft.

I've heard of Z series being used for mail, CRM, databases and so
on.  Never solely used for file serving though.  And no, a z900
definitely is NOT anywhere near equivalent to a glorified PC
server.

What a huge, hot, steaming load of monkey dung.

/KRM