[geeks] holy shit, snow

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Feb 14 15:43:30 CST 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Dan Sikorski wrote:

> She got out of the car to inspect the damage to the front end of her
> car when yet another car hit the rear end of her car, knocking it into
> her, and her into the air.  She landed on a sidewalk.

Gah!  That's awful.  It's amazing she survived that one.  Little squishy
humans don't have great odds against big metal cars.

> Amazingly, she walked away with only scrapes and bruises, was taken to
> the hospital, and released within an hour.

That is amazing.  I'm so glad the survived that.

My thoughts are with y'all.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."