[geeks] Wireless AP

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Thu Feb 12 12:47:29 CST 2004

How much do you want to spend?

If you want a really good access point go for this ones:
http://www.senao-usa.com
http://www.engeniustech.com/ is one of the company's that
resells their stuff in the united states.

NL-2511SR is one of the models that are really good.
http://www.senao.com.tw/english/product/
product_wireless01_outdoor_1.asp?
pgtl=Wireless&tp1id=02&tp2id=02&proid=000023

The reason I suggest those are they use 200mwatt radios
instead of 15mwatt - 100mwatt in other access points.
I think only cisco ap's have a 100mwatt radio where in
your average home access points you have something
between 15mwatt and at max 50mwatt.

-- Thomas