[geeks] Any other packrats?

Nadine Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Mon Feb 9 10:50:09 CST 2004

Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 06:44:57PM -0800, Lionel Peterson wrote:
>
>>Speaking of that, anyone have links to sources for additional
>>poles/shelf clips? I have an excess of shelves (or a dearth of
>>posts/shelf clips ;^).
>

> Do you have a local Container Store?
>
> http://www.containerstore.com
>
> They sell Metro shelving, poles, parts, etc.
>
> For cheaper versions of the same thing:
>
> http://www.nexelshelf.com

Neither seems all that cheap.  I bought my
basic units at Costco for a lot less than
either of those places have them.  Costco's
are only clear-coated chrome plated instead
of stainless steel, but this is probably not
an issue unless you are banging them around.

<http://tinyurl.com/ywc6y>

original:
<http://www.costco.com/frameset.asp?trg=product%2Easp&catid=114&subid=858&hierid=1090&prdid=10002618&img=1&log=&navtop=&direction=left>

<http://www.sevilleclassics.com/index.htm>
has accessories that they don't carry at
Costco.

=Nadine=