[geeks] Any other packrats?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 8 20:44:57 CST 2004

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 12:26:35PM -0800, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> > Personally, I went out and bought a large number of "bankers boxes"
> > and plan on recreating the "mythbuster" wall of stuff in my
> > basement (i.e. box of SCSI drives, box of PC Cards, etc...)
>
> At work, we have that - but its a wall of 4-drawer filing cabinets.
> Works *VERY* well.

That would be nice, but I got the boxes at 10 for $11 at OfficeMax
(they are the white Letter/Legal size (about 11" x 14") with lids.
Coupled with Metro shelving, should be nice too...

Speaking of that, anyone have links to sources for additional
poles/shelf clips? I have an excess of shelves (or a dearth of
posts/shelf clips ;^).

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall