[geeks] Things you Cant Do In The Army

Charles Shannon Hendrix shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Feb 5 16:13:40 CST 2004

Thu, 05 Feb 2004 @ 11:52 -0800, Lionel Peterson said:

> --- wa2egp at att.net wrote:
>
> > Bob (who once made a label "Physics Honors Midterm Exam with
> > answers", slapped it on an 8" floppy and left it in his
> > classroom..heh heh!)
>
> Did anyone try and fold it to fit in a 5 1/4" or 3 1/2" floppy drive?
> ;^)

I have gotten floppies from some company twice over the years where the
floppy was mangled.

Both were in with company propaganda and other misleading marketing
materials.

One of them was literally folded in the package crease.

The other had been stapled to the software's 16-color advertisement.

--
shannon "AT" widomaker.com -- ["Castles are sacked in war, Chieftains are
scattered far, Truth is a fixed star, Eileen aroon!" -- Gerald Griffin]