[geeks] OSX and remote console

Nadine Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Tue Feb 3 18:02:28 CST 2004

John B. Lee wrote:
> As an aside, I believe that Apple's X11 package is no longer available
> as a free download. I think you need to purchase 10.3 to get it. At
> least, I couldn't find it on Apple's site after I recently reinstalled
> my 10.2 system. It was quite a bummer. I would love to be proven wrong
> on this one!

I believe you are correct.  I don't know if I still have the
original 10.2 release around or not at home.  Here at work
I just fink'd the non-Apple version.

Anyone know what the differences are?  If it's performance,
then that would be a good reason for me to track down the
Apple version, since I'm running on a G4/400Mhz.

=Nadine=