[geeks] OSX and remote console

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 16:53:44 CST 2004

--- Bill Bradford <mrbill at mrbill.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 03, 2004 at 02:06:38PM -0600, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> > There isn't anything weird about doing this from Solaris > OSX is
> > there?  I mean it's been a year or two since I had to setup
> something
> > like this before .. I may be missing something dumb.
>
> Uhm, X11.app that comes with 10.3, or is downloadable for 10.2?

I think Brian is asking about how to start off a CDE login session, as
opposed to running an X11 application or two on the mac...

i.e. have X11 desktop take over his current Mac -a s if he were at a
Sun graphics console...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall