[geeks] Things you Cant Do In The Army

doctor obnox son of a bitch drobnox at visi.com
Mon Feb 2 10:33:45 CST 2004

Brian Dunbar spoke in riddles, like the night...

> On Jan 29, 2004, at 9:19 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>
> I've always like #84
>
>  84. Must not use military vehicles to 'Squish' things.
>
> But the memories ...
>
> 152. The following items do not exist: Keys to the Drop Zone, A box of
>        grid squares, blinker fluid, winter air for tires, canopy lights,
>        or Chem-Light . batteries.

Bolt expander, box of ground guides, bag of woofle dust for a jeep
clutch (to help it "set up" better), antifreeze for an M60A3.

Heimermann got so fulstered by these requests, that he wound up refusing
to fetch anything, even if it existed. (for example, a 3/4" line wrench)

> 153. I should not assign new privates to 'guard the flight line'.

Check tank armor for "soft spots" with ball-peen hammer.