[geeks] soon to take over the world..

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sun Feb 1 19:55:31 CST 2004

On Sun, 1 Feb 2004, Bill Bradford wrote:

> I've not *owned* an E3K.  Why is it saying "virtual", compared to, say, the
> existing ohno:

According to the man page, some Exx00 system processors can be configured
as multiple "virtual processors".  I suspect this comes into play with
system partitioning and resource pooling.

I don't have a concrete answer as to why.  I just know that that's what
I'm used to seeing. :)

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Some people grow out of the petty theft of
Elgin, TX         (   childhood.  Others grow up to be CEOs and