[geeks] *ugh* Windows 2000 trashcan suggestions wanted...

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Aug 11 14:07:34 CDT 2004

I'm getting complaints from some of the converted Solaris users because of
the fact that on Solaris with NIS+, etc. when they deleted a file from the
NFS'd drive it went into the Trashcan.  Now with Windows it doesn't do
that.

I hate having a network recycle bin.  It's a pain and always causes disk
space confusion and the like.  Unfortunately it looks like I'm going to be
forced to put one in for the engineers at least. :-(

Can anybody suggest a good one for Win2k server?

Mike Hebel
----
"I think we used too much!" - Chris Knight