[geeks] TCF

wa2egp at att.net wa2egp at att.net
Fri Apr 30 09:59:29 CDT 2004

If anybody is going to the Trenton Computerfest this weekend and haven't
bought tickets, I have one (or two) tickets that I bought online that
I won't be using.  (My wife is not going and my one son is sick.)  Let me
know so we can meet and you can get in for the online rate.  Otherwise,
I'll just sell to whoever is on line there.  I'd rather have any list
members get a shot before selling to a complete stranger.  Same price as
online, just want to recover my purchase.    Bob