[geeks] [rescue] Computerfests

Francois Dion fdion at atriumwindows.com
Wed Apr 28 08:37:50 CDT 2004

Phil Stracchino wrote:

>On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 09:57:23PM -0600, Dan Duncan wrote:
>

>>Oh.  My.  God.
>>
>>http://www.auto123.com/en/info/news/news,view.spy?artid=21889
>>
>>I want one.  Now.
>>

>Oh yeah, the Volta.  I saw that in C&D.  kicks some SERIOUS ass.  Sure,
>I'll take one .....  just make sure I never have to deal with the price
>tag.

As far as body design, there is a definite reminder of the Geneva 2002
Peugeot show car, the RC Pique and Carreau. The red car (RC Carreau) is
a >60 mpg diesel, a very green car indeed (plus it has the particulate
filter found on the Peugeot 607), yet it does 0-100 km/h (roughly 0-60
mph) in 6 seconds with it's 2L 4 cylinder diesel (175 hp, 400 nm
torque!). A 140 mph capable 4 cyl diesel, so much for diesel being slow...

http://www.peugeot-avenue.com/design/concept_cars/home/en/cc_rc_intwconception.html

http://turbo.m6.fr/Turbo_statique/demain/concept/016/

http://www.didibaba.com/html/chezhan/geneva2002/images/PeugeotRCSpade03.jpg

http://www.didibaba.com/html/chezhan/geneva2002/images/PeugeotRCSpade02.jpg