[geeks] FS: Origin 200 with dual 270 MHz R12K CPUs

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Wed Apr 28 06:40:40 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I've decided to sell my Origin 200 with dual 270 MHz R12000 CPUs with 4 Meg
Cache, 512 Meg RAM (2 DIMMs, lots of room for expansion), 2x 4 Gig HD and NO
bootable OS installed for $400 + actual S/H.

I have the plastic faceplate, but no cover, and there is NO rack mount (this
unit would have to live on a shelf or desktop). It is in good, clean
condition, and pictures are possible, but not available right now. Unit has
been tested, and is in good working order, with a no DOA guarantee.

This unit apears just like the unit in this auction (though this is NOT my
auction, and I have no connection to the seller):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1484&item=3093791678&r
d=1

Three additional 9 Gig HDs (in sleds) are available for $25/each + actual
S/H.

I prefer PayPal, but other options are certainly possible.

If interested, please contact me off-list, thanks!

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net