[geeks] FS: Odd Bits before I go off to TCF

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at verizon.net
Mon Apr 26 11:12:52 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I came across some more stuff, most of it is B/O:

 1x 4 Meg SS/20 VSIMM B/O

 1x 8 Meg SS/20 VSIMM B/O

 1x SS/5 or SS/20 1/3rd height SCSI CD-ROM drive with wheels and cable B/O

 1x Sun Javastation unipack looking unit (0 Meg RAM) B/O

 1x Really long Sun HD case (like 8" x 8" x 24") - Odd SCSI connector, IIRC
B/O

 1x I-Opener with USB Ethernet adapter and at least 64 Meg RAM (maybe 128),
and installed Jailbait (linux) OS (this is an internet appliance with no
moving parts. A hard drive can be added, ther eis an IDE header on the MB and
room for a notebook 2.5" drive, for running a win/bsd/linux OS) $100 or B/O

All are known good, tested prior to shipment - and can be picked up at TCF
this weekend if desired.

Still to come, my SGI list (I have two Octane2, three Octanes, and at least 4
Indigo^2s, and asorted drive sleds & RAM. (as well as the Indigo^2 R8K for
Dave McGuire). I hope to get the list together for Wednesday AM, and again,
any item can be picked up at TCF for those interested and (relatively)
local...

If interested in any of the above, please let me know off list.

Thanks,

Lionel
lionel 4287 at verizon net