[geeks] testing

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Sun Apr 25 23:01:48 CDT 2004

On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 04:21:05PM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Speaking of such, SA and mutt are the only mail-related items I haven't
> upgraded lately.
>
> I'm at Postfix 2.1, Mailman 2.1.5rc2, and am waiting on mutt and SA
> releases.

I actually switched to dspam a while back.  I'm finding I like it a lot
better than SpamAssassin.

I need to upgrade to Mailman 2.1.5 once it's officially released, too,
though it's not a high priority for me because ... well ... I'm not
actually running any mailing lists any more.  They all went moribund,
and my ICBM lists all got moved to lists.sourceforge.net (where no-one
has joined them yet).

 :  alaric at caerllewys.net|phil-stracchino at earthlink.net|phil at novylen.net  :