[geeks] testing

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sun Apr 25 17:38:47 CDT 2004

On Sunday, April 25, 2004, at 04:21 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 25, 2004 at 04:17:50PM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:
>> On Sunday, April 25, 2004, at 04:11 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:
>>> Testing after mailman 2.1.5 upgrade.
>> "ENLARGE OUR PE_NI_S TODAY! BUY OUR PILS!"
>> Oh wait!  A mailman upgrade not a spamassassin one.
>> My mistake...  ;-)
>
> Speaking of such, SA and mutt are the only mail-related items I haven't
> upgraded lately.
>
> I'm at Postfix 2.1, Mailman 2.1.5rc2, and am waiting on mutt and SA
> releases.

I'm still trying to get my new mail system up with Postfix/Cyrus SMTP
AUTH.
I realized the other day that I'm going to have to re-load it from
scratch again because at some point I changed it to a Debian/Unstable
box.  Silly Mike wanting to be on the cutting edge...

> hrm. according to gtypist, I do about 110 words a minute.

I haven't bothered testing my typing speed in years but last time I
checked I was about 56 words.  But that was long before I knew about my
Dyslexia.

Mike Hebel

----
"Bah!" - Dogbert