[geeks] FS: almost-new Dell M992 19" monitor

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Sun Apr 4 22:38:51 CDT 2004

I've got a Dell M992 19" flat-screen CRT monitor for sale.

I Bought it new in November 2003 (it was manufactured in September of 2003).

Works fine, is in brand-new condition.  I just replaced it with a pair of
matching Trinitron tubes from a surplus equipment auction at work, and don't
need it taking up space.

Dell's specs page:

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/ProductDetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&cs=19&sku=320-0526&category_id=3052

I paid $249 for it six months ago; I'm asking for $115 + packing/shipping.

Please email me if interested.

If you're near Austin, TX, I can meet you in town or the surrounding area
(from San Marcos to Georgetown) to deliver.

Bill

--
bill bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net