[geeks] Linux Journal & SysAdmin collection FREE

R. Lonstein ross-sunhelp at lonsteins.com
Sun Apr 4 11:36:51 CDT 2004

I'm moving soon and don't feel like packing this part of my magazine
collection.

Free in NYC for pick it up.

 - Linux Journal October and December 1998.
 - Linux Journal January 1999 through April 2004.
 - Embedded Linux Journal issue #1.
 - SysAdmin Magazine September 1998 through November 2003 and a few
   recent issues (stopped saving it when the quality went way down).

If someone wants selected issues we can discuss it. If someone wants
to talk about shipping it we can discuss that too. If no one takes
them, it's off to the recycling bin in a couple of weeks.

- Ross