[geeks] What Should an Educated Person Know about Computers?

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 1 16:38:47 CST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> I'd love to take a class like that - I *really* enjoyed reading "Code":
>
> http://half.ebay.com/cat/buy/prod.cgi?cpid=5095367&domain_id=1856&meta_id=1
> (link to low cost editions of the book)

Mr. Petzold is a wonderful author.  Any good Windows programmer probably
has at least one or two of his books on their shelf.  That and his
development-process books are stuffed full of useful methodolgy.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."