[geeks] 4th Amendment Gone

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Apr 1 15:33:35 CST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 15:36:20 -0500
Nick wrote:

> Ahh, what a great leadin to the comment I've been considering...
> So how many involved in this thread arn't armed yet, and how many of
> you are going to fix that?

Let me illustrate with an anecdote that recently took place at a family
gathering.

$uncle: "Well, I just bought another .30-30.  Now I have to go build
another gun case since I ran out of room in the other ones three guns
ago."
me: "Hey, can I get you to build me one while you're at it.  I ran out
of room a couple weeks ago."
$uncle: "Do you have more guns than you know what to do with, too?"
me: "Nope.  I know what to with each and every one of them."

The above exchange was followed by much guffawing and clanking of beer
bottles.

--
Kurt                 "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a
kurt at k-huhn.com       somewhat calm and objective judgement in all