[geeks] 4th Amendment Gone

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Thu Apr 1 09:53:44 CST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> Silly me, expecting my representatives to have a brain and give a damn.

Yes, quite.  Silly common-folk, for not giving enough of a damn to be in
screaming revolt over it, too.  The largest sweeping piece of legislature
in the history of this country comes across and grants innumerable new
powers to the federal government to save us all from the nasty terrorists,
and Congress doesn't even read it before passing it.

Forget about Shrub, we need to get the other 500-or-so bumbling idiots
out of there.  I'm certainly not voting for any of my representatives or
senators that voted "yes" on that snow-job.

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Being on the Internet is not the same as being
Elgin, TX         (   famous.  That's like calling Cheetos 'dinner'."