[geeks] 4th Amendment Gone

N. Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Thu Apr 1 09:34:04 CST 2004

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 08:36:44 -0500, "Charles Shannon Hendrix"
<shannon at widomaker.com> said:

> > The things that go on in our Congress are scary--it's no wonder
> > everyone cheered in Mars Attacks when "they killed Congress".
>
> Wasn't that the only good part of the movie?

My twisted Sci-Fi sense of humor led me to rename the movie
_A Boy and His Dog_.  (One of Don Johnson's first movies.)

_Mars Attacks_ is just so wierdly meta in it's send up of classic
B-grade Sci Fi, I couldn't help but like it.  I mean, Tom Jones is in
a movie where Slim Whitman's music kills the aliens?  That's just
too ironic.

=Nadine=
--
  N. Miller