[geeks] Senior Unix Admin position - Appleton, Wisconsin

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Sun Sep 28 11:44:38 CDT 2003

If anyone is interested, I know of a senior Unix Admin position in Appleton,
Wisconsin.  Tech lead and senior admin duties, Solaris, Linux, web server.

I phone interviewed with the manager (nice guy) but I'm happy with the
position I've got.  If I wasn't happy, I would have jumped on it - it sounds
like a great opportunity.  No one I've talked to has anything bad to say
about the company.

If interested, email and I'll pass along the contact info.

Brian Dunbar
System Administrator - Plexus
"The arrogance of some of those who are so damned sure they are right is
just astounding. Scientific witch hunts are often the worst kind, and have
been since the secular authorities stopped enforcing the local bishop's
decrees of anathema."-- Jerry Pournelle