[geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay off topic)

Dan Duncan dand at pcisys.net
Fri Sep 26 11:30:42 CDT 2003

As I recall, 'Phil Stracchino' wrote:
> I'll second this.  And for the record, both BMW and Honda have gotten
> spanked unexpectedly more than once in C&D.

Perhaps their checks were late.

The last issue of C&D I read was several years ago when they
were reviewing top end cars.  They had a Ferarri, a Lambo,
a Viper, a Porsche 911 turbo, an Acura NSX, and some other stuff
I'll never actually own unless I rescue it years from now,
assuming I even want one.

All the numbers pointed to the NSX being the top score and it
came last or second to last because the interior was plain.

I haven't picked up a copy since.

-DanD

# Everything in excess!  To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites.
# Moderation is for monks.  -Lazarus Long