[geeks] Verisign trying to help?

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Tue Sep 16 10:50:32 CDT 2003

Do you mean that if you, or your ISP, are using
Verisign for DNS resolutions you have this annoyance or
that all customers whose primary DNS is hosted by
Verisign will give out these results?

assnut.microsoft.com just gives me an expected "cannot
be found", but no actual 404 from Microsoft, and
win.nws.noaa.gov works fine.

/KRM

keyserver: http://pgp.mit.edu/