[geeks] Share mouse/keyb

rob rob at dsvr.net
Thu Sep 11 12:28:04 CDT 2003

Hi,

I remember reading somewhere about a client server app which you could
run on your *nix boxen to share one mouse/keyboard with all the
computers on a network. If you drift to the edge of one screen the mouse
suddenly travels over the network onto another screen. Amazing.

Problem is, I've forgotten what it was, and all my searches are coming
up negative. Does anyone here know what I'm on about ?

I've just received a nice SGI 90W11 with switchable HD15 and 13W3
inputs. I'd like to clear my desk of one superfluous set of keyb/mouse :)

Cheers,

Rob