[geeks] Need help choosing a G4 system

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Sep 5 08:27:04 CDT 2003

On Fri, 05 Sep 2003 15:08:41 +1200
Gavin Hubbard <ghub005 at xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Its official. I'm giving in to my curiosity and have decided to buy a
> new Apple G4 desktop. I will mainly use it for general desktop, email
> & document management, web browsing, and basic photo editing tasks.

Cool.  Another soon-to-be convert.  :)

> 2. New 1.25GHz G4, 256MB, 80GB, combo-drive, ATI Radeon 9000/64MB.
> $1476

My advice?  Go for this one.  The ATI card is far better than the that
Nvidia 4MX card.  Is it, along with a 25% faster processor and a lareger
HD, $210 better? I don't know.  But it's the choice I would make.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."