[geeks] Need help choosing a G4 system

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Thu Sep 4 22:19:15 CDT 2003

> From: Gavin Hubbard <ghub005 at xtra.co.nz>
> Subject: [geeks] Need help choosing a G4 system

Given what you describe,

> 3. Refurbished 1.25GHz dual G4, 256MB, 80GB, combo-drive, ATI Radeon
> 9000/64MB. $1647

Personally, I'd go with this. Dual CPU goodness for less than $200 more?
No question for me. What you describe as your planned uses really
doesn't need Dual, but if you can afford it, the capability boost would
seem to me to be enormous, especially for that small an extra
investment. But then immeadiately get yourself somemore RAM. 10.x will
thank you.

William
--
REGIME CHANGE STARTS AT HOME... Draft General Clark for President
http://www.draftwesleyclark.com/