[geeks] OSX security issues

Thomas Gallaway rescue at port11.net
Thu Oct 30 12:55:08 CST 2003

I mean yeah it is kinda a security risk. But then again if you see it
that way
the machine wont give you system rights over network by just caughing at
it if you do not have the proper service pack installed hehe...

Then again I can recall that apple sent out a security update about that
screenlock thing.