[geeks] Re: [rescue] WTB: Adobe Acrobat

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Sun Oct 26 03:28:19 CST 2003

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003, Mike Nicewonger wrote:
I use ps2pdf to convert postcrip to pdf, so far no significant problems.
XV and the gimp both can save to postcrip and then you can convert it to
pdf. I remember seeing some other utilities to convert bitmaps (like bmp
and whatnot) format files to pdf. So you may not need the whole distiller
suite to just convert simple bitmaps.