[geeks] sword pics

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Wed Oct 22 08:09:45 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, October 22, 2003, at 07:56 AM, Joshua Boyd wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 07:34:35AM -0500, Mike Hebel wrote:

>>> Oh come on.  We don't want pictures of your sword on your axe.  We
>>> want
>>> pictures of you weilding the sword (or guitar, for that matter).
>>>
>>> Should we ship you some broken windows machines so that you can take
>>> pics of you slicing them in half?
>>
>> You've obviously never tried to cut up anything with a sword.  ;-)
>
>> It's a _lot_ harder than it looks.  I've cut up several things with
>> blades.
>
> He can at least give us a picture of himself posed to do it then.
>
> It could be a new side business.
>
> Send Bill the machine that pains you, and he will send you a picture of
> himself about to weild a sword at it, and a box of little itty bitty
> pieces (that he actually cheated and got from a shredder.

No.  Even better: Death by Mace!

Get one of the pointy all steel maces and beat the thing senseless on
webcam.

Advertise the "time of death" of the machine sent to him and then to
make money all he has to do is buy a supply of maces, maybe 6, and stay
at home beating machines to death all day.

Unfortunately people would probably send him Sun boxes.  In which case
he could either send them back, or find the appropriate same "shell"
and beat it to death on camera and keep the working Sun.

<Bebop>
Wheee!  Ed like it!
</Bebop>

Mike Hebel