[geeks] OSX sand TiBook

Daniel Johannsson djohanns at northwestern.edu
Tue Oct 21 15:30:32 CDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Kevin wrote:
> We do have a Logitec cordless USB mouse and keyboard
> attached and a Cinema Display attached as well.  It
> still sleeps.

Kevin,
if you go to www.info.apple.com and enter article # 88064 into the search
field, it will give you the apple knowledge base article on waking a
TiBook with a usb keyb/mouse.

I just tried this out on my 15" AlBook, and it worked.  When I closed the
lid it went to sleep, but when the usb keyboard was plugged in, and I
madly pressed on some keys for a few seconds it did wake up.

> Thanks for the tip.  I'll stay away from screwing
> around with the kernel just for this.  This machine is
> for one of the partners here, it
> is not my own box.
>
> /KRM

<SNIPPED my own previous mail>