[geeks] Fargin Issles - my Ti PowerBook is locked...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Oct 21 15:26:26 CDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003, Shawn Wallbridge wrote:

> I managed to get a free upgrade for my PowerBook, and I chose rush
> shipping, so I hope to get it Thursday or Friday.

It's too bad Apple didn't send my laptop home with one of those upgrade
kits when it left the shop. :)

BTW!  They fixed my hinges, under warranty!  Yay Apple!

--
Jonathan Patschke  ) "Earth works.  That's proof positive that Mother
Elgin, TX         (   Nature isn't a suit."            --Dave McGuire