Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 21 14:38:01 CDT 2003

--- Mike F <lists at mikef.dyndns.org> wrote:
> <flamesuit> It's the crashes :) </flamesuit>

I would love to make a red splatter with Dale Ernhardt's # on it (what
was it 3, 8, ?) and put it on the back of my car...

I saw a bit of the Dale Ernhardt "memorial" TV special, it was,
unsettling... You would think he did more than drive a very fast car in
a near-constant left turn...

It is a shame he died, but he was neither the first nor will he be the
last to die at NASCAR...

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall