Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Oct 21 13:15:31 CDT 2003

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 13:01:20 -0500
Brian Dunbar wrote:

> It was a joke, for goodn's sakes.  An imitation, pastiche, spoof,
> parody, a lampoon of a flamed and now kicked poster in Rescue.

I *may* have been the only one that got it.  :)

I'm currently stradling my office chair making "vroom vroom" noises.
*Nobody* has tried to strike up a conversation with me today - perhaps
I've stumbled on something good....

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."