Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 20 14:21:14 CDT 2003

> Could we stop with the asinine generalizations please. I can not even

This from the guy that just posted an assinine generalization about
rednecks.

Pot -> kettle -> black.

Besides, you aparently didn't read my post with much care.  I said I
have no problem with people who stay in school gaining every degree
under the sun.  Until, that is, they start spouting nonsense - and the
rest of us are supposed to take it as truth, because that person has
more degrees than the rest of us.

I'm not even reading the rest of your post, beacuase I'm sure there's
more stuff in there meant to be nothing more than flame bait.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes