Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Mon Oct 20 14:13:24 CDT 2003

On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:37:29 -0400
Phil Stracchino wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 10:38:39AM -0400, Kevin wrote:
> > Amen and Amen.  Oval racing, in my opinion, in just
> > for warming up tyres.  I fail to understand the
> > fascination with NASCAR, the anti-F1.
>
> I know a lot of people who watch it for the crashes.  :(

For superspeedway, I agree.  For short track, I do not.  Half-mile and
less requires far more skill than superspeedway racing.  A different
skill than roadracing, but I wouldn't say less.  Well, okay, slightly
less.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes