[geeks] Swords

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Mon Oct 20 08:22:18 CDT 2003

I lucked out in that area when i was a kid.  When i
was seven i found a wakizashi (short sword) in the
back of my grandparents towel closet.  My grandfather
had brought it back from Japan after the war.  It had
been badly mistreated (used as a machete) but it was
still serviceable.  My grandfather let me keep it and
so started my love affair with Japanese edged weapons.
I was probably about the happiest seven your old kid on
the planet that day.

/KRM