[geeks]

Mike F lists at mikef.dyndns.org
Mon Oct 20 09:15:50 CDT 2003

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 06:25:29 -0400
Michael Schiller <schiller at agrijag.com> wrote:

> On Friday, October 17, 2003, at 09:07  PM, Geoff Reed wrote:
> >
> > -madly searching for the George Carlin MP3.....
>
> I don't know if this is the fuckin file you're lookin for (I don't
> think this is George Carlin), but checkout:
>
> http://www.agrijag.com/Images/TheWordFuck.mp3

This isn't Carlin, but a good one nevertheless...

Heh, at a previous employer, one of my coworkers got busted by our
PHB and the BOFH for inadvertently storing this same clip on an
archived drive :-0 Then we all had to hear about it at the next
meeting - the suits thought it might be sexually offensive :-/