[geeks] Fargin Issles - my Ti PowerBook is locked...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 19 21:49:46 CDT 2003

Hello all,

Since many here are expert in the ways of Apple, I turn here for
assistance...

My Ti PowerBook running OS X 10.2.? wanted to upgrade to 10.2.8 (the
latest?), but once it rebooted, I could not log in.

It knows valid vs. invalid logins, but all valid logins result in
returning to the login screen...

Any thoughts? I'm off to Apple's web site now to see if I am blazing a
new trail or a well-worn path...

This blows.

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall