[geeks] Even better!

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Sat Oct 18 10:54:22 CDT 2003

On Saturday, October 18, 2003, at 10:41 AM, Mike Ekholm wrote:

> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:15:09AM -0500, Bill Bradford wrote:
>> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:13:42AM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
>>> Carlin?
>>
>> Of course!  "The Seven Dirty Words you Can't Say on Television".
>
> I recently saw a live Carlin show last week, and had a blast.  He is
> getting
> older, but not changing much!
>
> 10 minutes in to the show, 4 people sitting in front of me walked out,
> and
> did not return.
>
> Carlin offend soneone? Never!

The thing I can't understand is why those people go to shows like that
anyway.

I mean, they know it's George Carlin who is _known_ for being offensive
to people. (0)

It's like going to a Gallagher show and not expecting a watermelon to
be smashed.

Mike

(0) FWIW - I would have gone in a heartbeat and stayed the whole show.
;-)