Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Oct 17 20:18:23 CDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 17:33:27 -0700 (PDT)
Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez wrote:

> On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >
> > I was merely responding to comments made about me on a public forum.
> >
> > And what the fuck is wrong you, anyway?  Why do you keep referring
> > to me and drugs in the same sentance?
>
> Read my sentence again, I am not referring to you and drugs, but you
> and lack of drugs. You seriously need to chill out...

What makes you think I'm not chill?  Just because I say "fuck you"?
Well fuck you too.

Oh man, that was probably way funnier in my head.  :-D

I'm perectly capable of remaining calm even while telling people off.  I
generally do not raise my voice or become beligerant, but I'll calmly
tell someone to suck an egg through their ass if I think they should
STFU.

If speaking one's mind makes a person unreasonable, then color me
unreasonable.

> > > BTW, in order for an average person to achieve 1.5 million driving
> > > miles, he or she would need to drive 104.16 miles every day for 40
> > > years.
> > >

> > You're point?
>
> I am a point? What... is that some sort of insult...

Oops, lazy finger.  Do you have a point by quoting that figure?  What
are you getting at, in other words.

> If I have to spell it out for you then that would not be as fun....

C'mon.  Spell it out for me.  Come right out and say it.  You think I
don't know squat about driving because you figure I didn't go to school
long enough?  Speak your mind, man!

Well, I have gone to school to learn how to drive, it's pretty much
required when you race - even back-woods short-track.

--
Kurt                        "I'm utterly clueless...."
kurt at k-huhn.com                          Verisign VP Chuck Gomes