Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Francisco Javier Mesa-Martinez lefa at ucsc.edu
Fri Oct 17 17:09:34 CDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003, Kurt Huhn wrote:

LOL for a person who doesn't care what other people think you take things
rather personally. Pretty weird, I recommend you get a deep breath and
chill and wait for the meds to take effect.

BTW, in order for an average person to achieve 1.5 million driving miles,
he or she would need to drive 104.16 miles every day for 40 years.

Like and old wise man said, lots of experience can not replace good
training and education if most of that experience is wrong.

LOL....