Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Oct 17 09:36:13 CDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:27:27 -0400
CareySchug at aol.com wrote:

> Wrong, you are a stupid and ignorant person.  Sequitor.  They are all
> examples of being in a position where you cannot stop before you
> exceed the space you can verify is safe to be in.

I didn't mention a single instance of driving into a fog bank.
Personally, if it's that foggy out, I get me fuckin' arse off the road!
I get off at the earliest safe opportunity.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."