[geeks] Re: was Suzuki Samurai, SPARC proprietary (waaaay off track)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Oct 17 09:11:38 CDT 2003

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:22:32 -0400
CareySchug at aol.com wrote:

> 1. I don't appreciate obscenities, and I believe that you should be
> banned from this list.

NEWS FLASH:  You joined the wrong list.  You better unsubscribe before
your feelings get hurt again.

> Even if there are no other vehicles....
>
> 2.  What if you came around the corner and there was a pedestrian
> crossing the road?  Just kill him and keep on going?  It's a blind
> curve, so s/he can't see you either.

Note to $AOLuser, you cannot win an argument by changing the subject.  I
cited a specific example.  You cannot change the parameters to argua
against it - in this case anyway.

One would hope that the pedestrian in question knew he was putting
himself into harms way by stepping into a street just after a blind
corner and was comfortable with taking his life into his hands.  If not,
he's a Darwin Award candidate.

> 3. I hope this happens to you:  Maybe there is a bridge out just
> beyond the blind curve.  Or a tree has fallen across the
> road.

Such vehemence.  "I don't agree with you, and I hope you come to
bodily harm!"  That's what you just said.  I'm amused by you.  You fun
to get riled up.  What could I say next, I wonder....

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."