Suzuki Samurai was Re: [geeks] SPARC proprietary (waaaay

Steven Hill sjh at waroffice.net
Thu Oct 16 03:52:35 CDT 2003

> I learned to drive auto, but I've been thinking about crossing over to
> the manual side of things.  I just pray I never have to stop at the top
> of the hill on Spicewood Springs Road.

That is what a manual is made for...

The auto box on my explorer would let me slip back a little on that hill.
I used to hate turning left coming out of my apartment on to the main
road. That was hellish some mornings.

(I learned in a manual, in Scotland.)

But like a lot of people here, I think an auto is the way forward for city
driving.

--
Steven Hill

Your child may be an honor student, but you're still an idiot.